With the same quality you'd expect from any of Lathem's time recording equipment, the 2000 series is designed with extreme conditions and usage in mind. It's manually activated with the "punch" lever and uses a spring-loaded print mechanism for instant time recording.
Type Styles per Model Number (Please also observe type style descriptions below)
If you have any questions about the model and/or it's print style, please call us at 800.548.8020
These print style samples indicate how the time is recorded per model.
2121 - TU = day of week, 2 = hour in 12 hour format, 45 = minutes
2101 - JA = month, 1 = date, 2 = hour in 12 hour format, 45 = minutes
2104 - JA = month, 1 = date, 14 = hour in 24 hour format, 45 = minutes
2106 - JA = month, 1 = date, 14 = hour in 24 hour format, 75 = decimal part of hour
2126 - TU = Day of week, 14 = hour in 24 hour format, 75 = decimal part of hour
- Manual time registration. Push lever down to "punch".
- Rugged design can withstand high-volume use or harsh environments.
- Heavy-duty synchronous motor ensures time accuracy.
- Precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliable operation.
- Two-color ribbon self-reverses at end of spool for longer life.
- Large analog clock display is easy to read from a distance.
- Steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof installation.
- Made with pride in the USA!